You wish to participate in the Law Clinic, legal information service of the University of Oran 2 and you agree to make yourself available to host meetings, according to the pre-established calendar on which you can register voluntarily.
You acknowledge having read the Code of Ethics of the law Clinic to find out more:
and you agree to:
- Respect the ethics of the clinic's activity
- Respect the confidentiality of information transmitted by beneficiaries
- Follow the instructions given by the clinic's referees, in particular the information to be sent to the beneficiary.
- Report to the Clinic's referent any situation that could lead to a conflict of interest.
- Inform the Clinic when it is impossible for you to provide the scheduled reception and find a replacement.
By this inscription; You state that you are aware of the responsibility incumbent on you as a volunteer to collaborate with other volunteers to ensure the continuity of the Law Clinic's service, and to make me available to make any appointments.
- You agree that your photo will be used on media presenting the law clinic service (reports, brochures, website, etc.)
you wish to intervene in priority in the following category:
- Family law
- Criminal Law
- Contract law and Liability
- Health law
- Law of foreigners
- Real estate law
- Private International Law
- Maritime law
- Business Law
- Social right
- Public service