- The Law Clinic is a social educational project launched in 2016 by the LADREN laboratory.
- Official opening of the Law Clinic on June 9, 2016 in the presence of Mr.Rector of the University of Oran 2.
- Provisional installation of the Law Clinic in a premises (located at the Faculty of Business Sciences) assigned by the Rectorate for a short period.
- The Law Clinic reintegrates the LADREN laboratory pending a permanent premises.
- The Law Clinic operated until the start of the 2020/2021 academic year, thanks to the logistical support of the LADREN laboratory and the scientific supervision of its volunteer members as research teachers with the exclusive participation of PhD students and private law master students.
- University entrance 2020/2021, a premises is allocated by the Rectorate within the Central Library of the University of Oran 2 and an administrative officer is assigned to the Law Clinic .
Since the beginning of 2020/2021, new research teachers from the Faculty of Law have joined the Law Clinic project as referents .
- The initial student component of the Law Clinic, which is exclusively of the private law specialty, is extended to all the specialties of the Faculty of Law and Political Science.